Sunday, January 11, 2009

loveshlong

I just wanted to let you know that, if you were wandering, yes, I did find the Arc of the Covenant for yr birthday. Just what you wanted. You should know, though, it's really composed of glitter macaroni with glued-on plastic gem stones. I didn't get it either, but I left it on yr step anyway, and just as I was leaving, yr mother came to the door and let me in. I combed her hair because she asked me to. She was wearing two pearl earrings, but then we melted one down and spread it as a topping after she made me Crepe Suzette. I told her my hands were cold. She let me warm them in her cleavage. This means you can invade my country and kill and roast my young anytime you want, lover. Just absolve they souls to Christ, okay? And while the Holy Spirit sates you, let me watch you lick yr fingers. I am begging you, please please me. I'd like to lunch you, like to take off yr dressing, shining like a Thousand-Island sea, like to French kiss, please lettuce go now, tomato you and I. For near my knee, you've left a splash of semen since dried over. I will wrap it in tight plastic as to preserve it for forever: you are deeply loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment